Why do I have the song "Summer Time, and the living is easy" going through my head when my life seems to be anything but? The boys and I all had dentist appointments today. I got the x-rays and we are starting a treatment plan for me (Yuck! but necessary). Matthew has 5 little cavities due to his weak enamel. Jonathan has 3 but 2 of them are filings that fell out. Christopher has none which is great news. The boys will be getting most of their work done next week and I have to look at my calendar to see when I can mine started. I'm soooo looking forward to spending hours and hours in the dentist chair. NOT
Tomorrow I have the photographer from the local paper coming to take the pictures for the story I was interviewed on last week. The house is presentable, or as good as it's going to get. I have everything I need ready to do some science experiements with Matthew so hopefully that will provide some good "homeschool" photos.
And I have to get our tax mess straightened out, some of it this week. Ugh! My plan is to get this done and then hand the whole mess over to an accountant. I can't handle this on top of homeschooling and a new baby. When it was just a normal return, I was fine, but with all the business stuff too??? It's just too much for right now.
Thankfully Nico has been down for over an hour so I think he's really down for the night. I'm as ready for tomorrow as I'm ever going to be so I better get some sleep since I got hardly any last night thanks to his highness.
2 comments:
dentists :-( taxes :-( sleeping babies :-)
Post a Comment