Our rules:
We can't use the same actor twice in a row and we can't do sequels. There has been talk of allowing jumps by director as well but that rule is still under consideration. We've been playing for a few weeks now and here is our current list of movies watched:
- Broken Arrow --> Face-off via John Travolta
- Face-off --> The Rock via Nicholas Cage
- The Rock --> Entrapment via Sean Connery
- Entrapment --> Mask of Zorro via Catherine Zeta-Jones
- Mask of Zorro -->Silence of the Lambs via Anthony Hopkins
- Silence of the Lambs --> Contact via Jody Foster
- Contact --> Starship Troopers via Jake Busey
- Starship Troopers --> Shawshank Redemption via Clancy Brown
- Shawshank Redemption --> Batman Begins via Morgan Freeman
I'm pretty sure we wont' be able to get through our entire movie collection (at least the stuff we'd want to see LOL) this way as I don't think we can connect to our Jackie Chan collection enough and I'm not seeing any way to get us to things like Gone with the Wind, Auntie Mame, or the King and I. It will be interesting to see if we can find our way into those at all. I'll update on this next week, more for my own amuesement and desire to watch how this goes than for any other reason. LOL
3 comments:
Love the movie game idea! I'm so bad with names of actors I would fail miserably at it, but I'd love to show up for the FREE popcorn!
Robin
great idea, i wonder if you could get to the old movies using a relative link to the actors? sons, daughters, ex-spouses etc? or maybe settings? sounds like heaps of FUN!!
Shortest route to Johnny Mnemonic is through Dracula via Keanu. So where to go after Johnny?
Dragonheart
Post a Comment