Really, I'm very thoughtful that way.
So without further ado, this weekend's heartattack inducing list:
- Grade papers, finish agendas
- Fix link redirections and graphics on 14 styles for baby board (ok, will be happy with link redirections being done as graphics are done for the next couple of months)
- Get holiday lights down and back into shed (Mark)
- Get size 7 clothes out of shed for Jonathan (has been needing to be done for months now), wash and put away. Also get size 6 clothes packed up and back out to shed
- Wrap Nico's presents and figure out party menu
- Pay bills, balance checkbook (not a huge task thankfully as it's caught up but neverending)
- Clean off desk to make previous task possible
- Take Koi poster down and put Periodic Table of Elements up in classroom, put Koi poster up in boys' room
- Move crib and weird shelving unit out, put foot locker back at foot of bed and move bookshelf in, rearrange floor of closet (all of this actually goes together)
- Clean out truck (boys)
- Clean room (boys)
- Clean out rat cage (boys)
- Clean driveway (Mark)
- Update Nico's amazon wishlist
- Menu plan, grocery game, and sparkpeople
- Get caught up on requests on FB (over 100 when I woke up this morning)
- Sociology with Christopher
- Web Design with Christopher (Mark)
- KSW sample webpage (Mark and I)
- Organize 2008 tax stuff
- Sort and fold socks and undies (boys)
- Download AYSO website and update board, email board to see who wants email from site
- Download Matthew's camera (yeah, should be a simple task but it hasn't been)
- Start putting Bright Minds workbooks in binders (sounds simple, is really time consuming)
- Get boxes ready to ship to Maria and Crystal
1 comment:
I gave up on Facebook Requests after the first two weeks. No matter what I do, they climb up to the 100s within a few days. And Every One of them is a New Application pleading for me to Send More Stuff to people.
I have enough crap in my life, I decided I didn't need more virtual crap in my life.
So I do Causes and Calendars (friends are now running THREE DIFFERENT Calendar applications, none seems really useful. I'll stick to Google for the Real Thing).
I should to Tink, just cause I like her. But that's about it.
Yeah, I'm starting to hit Ignore when I actually push buttons. Mostly I just ignore them.
I DO use Facebook to keep a pulse of how the friends are doing, and to let people know the quick view of what's happening in my life. I like it better than Twitter for that. And it lets me link to articles and bookmark things I'm thinking about so I can find them again. So it is a useful application. I just don't like all those sending and buying and mucking with requests.
And we won't go into what my To Do List looks like. I'm almost done unpacking from the last trip. *sigh*
Love
Mom
Post a Comment