Friday, January 16, 2009

The end of the week


Yep, this is pretty much how we are all feeling right now. While we haven't had anything out of the ordinary going on, just trying to get through this week has left us all exhausted. On the bright side tho is that things are slowly getting cleaner around here and little routines are starting to form (at least for me). The carpets are cleaned and I've gotten Jonathan's party booked at the swim place he wanted and gotten the information I need for Matthew's party so I'm well ahead of the game with that. Always nice to not be scrambling.

Still many, many things to do and I'm not sure how much will get done tomorrow. Sunday we are off to see the DaVinci exhibit at the Tech museum. We've never been to the Tech so I'm really looking forward to it. After that, dinner at the Cheesecake Factory (good bye diet for a meal) with some friends, one of whom just got told that her novel was accepted and would be in print in a few months! I'm so excited for her!!!

Off to shine my sink and then join my little ones in slumber.

No comments: