Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Another nose bites the dust

Jonathan hasn't been behaving well during Nico's class, mostly running off and making the other boys chase him which keeps everyone from working and ends with them all yelling and me having to stick my head out of Nico's class to tell them all to knock it off. I wanted to leave him with MIL today but they left this morning for FIL's work and then a week long cruise to Mexico so I asked my brother Mike to come with us and sit on Jonathan (literally if necessary) and keep them in line. I would hate to have to give up Nico's zoo class because Jonathan can't behave because Nico LOVES his zoo class and he really has so little that is for him. I don't want him to be the one that just got dragged to everything but had nothing to call his own.

So after class, we were at the cafe there and Nico is shooting Mike with his french fries. Mike reaches over and pulls the "I got your nose" trick on him and Nico flipped out! It was hilarious to watch as he's screaming "My no! My no!" So Mike "put it back on" and Nico started telling us "See my no back!" As we were leaving Mike got his nose again and told him he wouldn't get it back til we got to the truck and he was buckled. Every time he strayed, Mike would remind him that he wouldn't get his nose back if he didn't hurry up and Nico would get right back in line. When we got to the truck, he asked Mike "My no back now?" and Mike told him he had to get buckled first. After that, Mike got the nose out of his pocket and put it back on and Nico was happily telling everyone "See, I got no back now!"

The whole thing was hilarious to watch. I may have to try that trick in the future and see if gains me any cooperation. Hmmmm...

2 comments:

Crystal said...

This is hilarious!!!! :)

Auntie M said...

It's funny how little kids will always be tricked by this one.
I hope Nico doesn't lose his nose too often.
Love
Mom