Ok, I keep getting tagged to do the 16 random things and now I've been tagged to do 25 so I'm just doing that one and considering them all done. I think I've tagged everyone on FB that might read here so if you aren't on FB and/or didn't get tagged, consider it so. :)
- I have 4-10 books going at any given time so I can have something to read no matter where I am.
- I knew before getting pregnant with Nico that if I had a fourth child, it would be a boy born in winter.
- I never wanted to homeschool but now that I am, I can't imagine sending my boys off to school.
- I hardly watch TV any more and even when it's on and I'm supposedly watching it, I usually have my nose in a book or am otherwise occupied.
- I learned how to cross-stitch so I could quit smoking.
- I have about 500 books sitting in my house right now that I've never read and are on my "to read" list and I have a hard time not buying more books when I'm near a bookstore.
- I have 3 sisters and 4 brothers but am also an only child.
- Growing up I wanted to be an actress or an accoutant.
- I still don't have my college degree but I'm hoping to have mine before Nico gets his.
- I did correspondence college courses through ICS/Harcourt for a while but having a child who didn't like to sleep or be with anyone else kept me from finishing.
- I'm constantly making lists because if I don't write things down, it's pretty much guarenteed that I'll forget it.
- On the other hand, once I write something down, it's pretty much cemented in my head.
- I'm really good at remember dates for birthdays and such.
- I really suck at remembering to get cards in the mail or call onsaid birthdays althought I always mean to (so please remember that if you don't hear from me on your special day, I did think of you, I'm just a scatterbrained dork)
- I sometimes miss being pregnant and having a baby around but I don't actually want another child.
- I have about 50 shaped cake pans.
- I have about 30 Build-a-Bears.
- I think I need more of both.
- I don't get the whole Survivor, or heck most reality shows, thing.
- I haven't read Twilight and I don't feel that anything is missing in my life as a result.
- I only wear shoes when I absolutely have to and socks only when it's freezing.
- I chew my cuticles and have ever since I stopped smoking.
- I used to dress up like Yoda for a month or two before Halloween and sit on the side of the road as a living advertisement for a local costume shop. I used my paycheck to buy action figures.
- I skipped third grade so was 16 when I graduated high school.
- It's really freaking hard to come up with 25 random things like this.
No comments:
Post a Comment