It's weird. I knew this day was coming but now that it's here, I almost feel like something is missing. We've been homeschooling Christopher with CAVA since Jan05. I knew we were switching him to the new charter school and that even tho we told CAVA we were uncertain what our plans would be, that he would be disenrolled as of June 30. Not that it matters as with him going on to high school, he would have been off the OLS by Sept anyway since CAVA uses APEX for high school and not K12.
I knew all of this well ahead of time.
So why is it so weird to go up to the OLS today and only see Jonathan and Matthew?
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Insight from the Dalai Lama:
True friends share genuine closeness and remain friends irrespective of fluctuating fortunes.
1 comment:
*sigh* Another Milestone.
I'm not old enough to be the grandmother of a high school student.
Love him and you anyway.
Mom
Post a Comment