- Christopher's GA also earned hazard pay yesterday when saving him from breaking his neck as he decided to go leaping down the stairs to the tennis courts to see if he could do it in just 13 steps without a guide rail. He is really scraped up and looks to have bruised something in his foot so is now gimping around in an ace bandage on crutches. Haven't taken him to the Dr yet but will if things don't seem to be improving. Lesson learned? Probably not. *sigh*
- Jonathan just whizzed through his first unit of Math3 in about 10min. I took one look at what they were asking him to do and handed him the unit assessment which he aced. I hope we can get to the harder stuff quickly before he gets bored again.
- Nico is running around nekkie as usual but this time I managed to figure out he was going to pee before he did the deed and he consented to sitting on the potty and did a great big pee in it!!! Needless to say there were some serious high 5s and m&m candy to be had afterwards.
- Things are progressing with Nico's weaning. He's not happy about it but I'm not happy with him thinking I'm a cow and he can just latch on and off all day long. His insistence upon that arrangement over the weekend brought us to the "every other day" stage of weaning. Hopefully we'll actually be done before he hits 2½.
- I'm still running around trying to get the laundry all folded, the packing for camping all done, do some lessons with Jonathan, and keep up with Nico. Of course, I've ended up on the phone half the day dealing with some paperwork issues for Christopher's enrollment with Ocean Grove and my brother was here overnight so the morning was spent playing and hanging out with him since I'm not sure I'll see him again before he leaves for New Mexico for a year. Yeah, I know he'll be back to visit occasionally but still....New Mexico?! I only hope and pray he finds what he's looking for.
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Random Update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment