Monday, July 21, 2008

7/21 ToDo List

It's amazing. This week's ToDo list looks remarkably like last weeks with just the bits removed that I actually managed to get done (which wasn't much *sigh*).

  • School with Jon (Ok, I actually got this done last week but we aren't quite done with ESY yet so it's still a necessity)
  • Speech and OT with Jon (no therapy for 3wks so I need to be totally on top of this)
  • Call to schedule leveling (stupid thing to have not gotten done)
  • Balance Checkbook, Pay Bills (yes, I know how long this has been on here, and no, I'm not happy about it)
  • Menu, shopping list, WW (had this done in my head at least last week and started getting stuff tracked on WW again, hopefully this week I'll get even more on top of it)
  • Contact Larissa re: Discovery Toys Party
  • Get Discovery Toys blurb up on CMC Business site and in Classifieds
  • Continue work on decluttering boys' room
  • Work on decluttering Master Bedroom and Bathroom
  • List things for sale on CMC and Craigslist to try and get them out of here
  • Make cake for Matthew's party this weekend
  • Get refs for last game of the summer season
  • Try not to lose my mind (yeah, I know, but still)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Insight from the Dalai Lama:
According to Buddhist philosophy, happiness is the result of an enlightened mind, whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind. This is very important. A distorted mind, in contrast to an enlightened mind, is one that is not in tune with reality.

No comments: