Monday, July 07, 2008

Othello, 2yr old style

So one of the things we did today when it was just Nico and I was to play Othello. Why? Because that's what he wanted to do, why else. I had a feeling I knew how the game was going to go and I was right. He followed Toddler Rules absolutely perfectly.
  • I like black so there fore all the pieces on the board must be black
  • I can put down as many black pieces as I want
  • You may put down as many black pieces as you want in order to further aid my domination of the board
  • You may NOT under any circumstance put down a white piece, shrieking will follow if for any reason you fail to follow this rule
  • You may NOT under any circumstance flip a black piece over to expose it's white side, shrieking will follow if for any reason you fail to follow this rule
Needless to say, the dark side won that game. The light side never stood a chance.

2 comments:

me said...

rofl, we play games the same way...atm we're into zingo and chutes/ladders ;)

Auntie M said...

rotflol
Boy is he TWO!
Love
Mom