Sunday, July 20, 2008

Feeling discombubalated

Is that a word? I don't know but it's the only word I can think of for how I'm feeling right now. We've got so much stuff up in the air right now and so much going on all at the same time and between burn-out and now my mind racing all the time, I'm not sleeping well either. I just feel like everything is in a haze and I'm waiting for the air to clear to figure my way out. I can't even put it plainly as we are still in a waiting game to see how things are going to fall. Ugh!

Maybe this is how Nico feels with the apraxia hampering his ability to talk to us.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Insight from the Dalai Lama:
It is ironic that the more serious problems emanate from the more industrially advanced societies. Science and technology have worked wonders in many fields but the basic human problem remains.

No comments: