Friday, July 11, 2008

Updated To-Do lists

So it's Friday and we'll be leaving this afternoon to go camping so I thought I'd take a look and see how well I did on getting everything done on my to-do list.

  • Call Ocean Grove and make sure they got Christopher's registration papers
  • Make packing list for camping trip
  • Find refs for Saturday's soccer game
  • Balance checkbook & pay bills
  • Find out plans w/ grandparents
  • Catch-up laundry
  • Make camping menu
  • Make shopping list and pick-up everything
  • School with Jonathan (in what time we can find)
  • Speech with Jonathan
  • Call to schedule carpet cleaning (carpet desperately needs it but with trying to potty train I'd rather wait, still talking this out with Mark)
  • Start tackling Kitchen/Laundry Room to-do list
So almost everything done on the list. Yeah!!! As for the last part, here's what I got done in the kitchen this week (not as much as I would have liked but isn't that always the case):
  • Junk drawer
  • Knife drawer
  • Utensil drawer
  • Little pantry
  • Under sink
  • Breakfast bar
So yeah, not much but something and something is better than nothing.

No comments: