Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Why is everything orange?

Because my children have gone through a box of clementines in a single day, that's why! Of course, going through so many involves a lot of peeling and well, Nico likes to peel his own which entails peeling them wherever he happens to be and leaving the peels behind. So we have peels scattered all over the house. Unfortunately I can't say that he's the only one. Apparently I think my children are trying to tell me that we should have gone with the bright orange carpet rather than the dark green.

I'm just waiting until their skin turns orange so I can sell them for extras on the set of the next Willy Wonka movie.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Insight from the Dalai Lama:
Through this role [as one considered to be divine] I can be of great benefit to people. For this reason I like it: I'm at home with it. It's clear that it is very helpful to people, and that I have the karmic relationship to be in this role...Now you see, you may consider that under this circumstances, I am very lucky. However, behind the word luck, there are actual causes or reasons. There is the karmic force of my ability to assume this role as well as the force of my wish to do so.

No comments: