Saturday, August 30, 2008
52:72 Tempting Evil by Keri Arthur
The series continues to be riveting, fast-paced, and extremely well planned out. The plot continues along and while the supposedly "big bad guy" is found, there is still leftovers to be dealt with at the end. The only thing that bothers me is that Riley is continuing to gain powers and too often that has ended up creating an uber-powerful character that is totally beyond all realms of believability, even in that universe. So far Keri Arthur seems to be keeping things real and it hasn't gotten out of hand and I'm hoping she can continue but I'm a bit worried I've seen this song and dance before.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like you're getting a lot of reading done! I went through my burgeoning bookcase today and culled books I know I won't read (or reread) this year. Pitched bunches of mags, too. I haven't been good about reading good literature this summer. I have been in the middle of Jane Eyre for 6 months!
Post a Comment