Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Need to invent that transporter
Yep, I think Mark and I need to make this a priority as I have no other ideas for how I'm going to get 3 boys to 3 different activities in 2 different towns 5mi from each other on the same day with 2 being at the exact same time (of course, not the two that are in the same town). How soccer always manages to do this to me, I'll never know. Right now we have Matthew's soccer practice scheduled from 4:15-6p (tho they are talking about trying to get a different field and then it would be 7-8:30p so then dinner and bedtime gets complicated). Jonathan has soccer practice at a different field, different town from 5:15-6:15p and Christopher has Young Actor's Workshop at the exact same time closer to Matthew. I think I can drop Christopher off early since they have a younger class before his and then drop Jonathan off. Pick-up is going to be harder since they both get out at the same time. Hmmmm....Tardis? Transporter? Warp drive? Which one do you think will be the fastest to get working?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi there!
This is Chris. Please contact me - I don't have your e-mail & don't want to bother you on your trip.
408-661-3854
chris.h.olds@gmail.com
Post a Comment