Tuesday, January 15, 2008

What possesses him to do these things????

I've just vacuumed up the rice cakes he dumped out on the carpet. I put away the vacuum and realize that it's been too quiet for over a minute so I go in search of Nico. And where do I find him???? In the kitchen....on the floor....having just dumped out an entire brand new bottle of dishsoap on a brand new container of oatmeal!!!!

Seriously, I want to know, what the HECK was he thinking when he did this?????

1 comment:

Auntie M said...

You assume thinking had anything to do with it.
Besides most dish soap looks like maple syrup and that tastes wonderful on anything. Unfortunately, dish soap doesn't.
You're life has gotten way too interesting.
Love
Mom
PS Did I tell you the time my brother and I decided to help Mommy by washing the kitchen floor? Unfortunately, we used blue dye. Well it looked like Mommy's powdered floor cleaner, and we were way too young to know how to read.