Saturday, January 12, 2008

Random update

So there's a bunch of little stuff to update on besides the illness that is running through the house so here goes:

*The big boys are all feeling better thankfully. Nico's nose is stuffy/runny and I can't tell if he has a real cough or is just imitating me. I tend to think the later as he typically coughs just after me but I'm not ruling anything out. As for me, my nose is still stuffy/runny and my lungs are super tight and I'm coughing them out constantly and I'm still running a low-grade fever. Mark is still sick as well but is having to work this weekend anyway.

*Mark is at work today because the company has an important project that needs to get done and a delivery that needs to get to the client next week (the possible Texas trip). Of course, the work he's doing today is because one of his employees didn't get it done for the past week and he's not even sure what the guy has been doing for the last month. A lot of things are suspicious there and it's unsure if this guy will have a job come Monday. Problem is, if he doesn't, Mark will be doing both jobs. Of course, he's already doing that.

*Matthew is seeing the sleep specialist on Wednesday. His sleep has been better but I'd still like to make sure we've checked everything out, especially given Nico's horrid sleep.

*I finally got the call from Golden Gate Early Intervention to set-up all the evaluations for Nico. He'll be seen here at home by the social worker for the initial evaluation on Tuesday so long as he's healthy. Then he'll be seen the following Friday by their Dr. at their office.

*Got the paperwork mailed to the ASD clinic on Tuesday. I'm waiting to hear back from them to schedule his evaluation there.

*Still waiting to hear back from the child psychologist on his sleep issues. I'll be giving them a call this week to at least touch base on that. Thankfully while he still didn't go to sleep until 1a this morning, he at least slept through until I woke him at 8:25a.

So I think that's everything here. I'll be spending another day in bed reading and resting and watching my own Monk marathon under 3 comforters with a big cup of tea and the humidifier going.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Insight from the Dalai Lama:
Every day the media reports incidents of terrorism, crime, and aggression. I have never been to a country where tragic stories of death and bloodshed did not fill the newspapers and airwaves...But the overwhelming majority of the human race does not behave destructively; very few of the five billion people on this planet actually commit acts of violence. Most of us prefer to be as peaceful as possible.

State of my sink: Shiny!

No comments: