We had his Early Start Intervention evaluation with the social worker yesterday. Still trying to figure out what the exact point and all I can figure out is that was to just observe him. She didn't try to interact with him at all or do any sort of testing with him. I answered a bunch of questions that are repeated on every single form every single department of every single agency we are dealing with directly and that was pretty much it. The biggest insight of the whole thing was her bringing up Coastside Pediatric Therapy Center as a place where he could get treatment. That's where Jonathan gets his therapy from so at least I could get them in back to back which would make my life a bit easier. I'm still not sure how receptive he is going to be to any of it since he won't even try to repeat after me most days. He is his own person, that is most definite.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Insight from the Dalai Lama:
I believe that the proper utilization of time is this: If you can, serve other people, other sentient beings. If not, at least refrain from harming them. I think that is the whole basis of my philosophy.
State of my sink: Dishes from today in it but that's it. Christopher just unloaded the dishwasher so I'm hoping to get those cleaned up soon and shine it again.
No comments:
Post a Comment