Thursday, January 03, 2008

Fun, fun, fun

I just love days like this. My car just died for no reason I can tell (it was working this morning but decided to just not start when we tried to go to KSW), as a result of the car fiasco Nico has had a 45min nap and won't go back down, and our bank has decided that they are quite happy with having stolen almost $300 out of our account and they don't feel like giving it back to us. Add in to all that, I'm hungry (restarted WW), my muscles ache (went to Curves last night and did crunches this morning), and I'm cramping (af is visiting). Oh, yeah, and WW has totally screwed up their on-the-go Palm program and I've tried unsuccessfully for the last 2wks to make it work and have given up but when I tried to cancel it online, it doesn't let you and when I tried to send an email, the program crashed.

Can I have a do-over day????

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Insight from the Dalai Lama - As human beings we all want to be happy and free from misery...We have learned that the key to happiness is inner peace. The greatest obstacles to inner peace are disturbing emotions such as anger, attachment, fear, and suspicion while love and compassion and a sense of universal responsibility are the sources of peace and happiness.

State of my sink: Shiny!

2 comments:

Judy said...

You know you can always call my mom if you need a ride somewhere, especially in town...

Auntie M said...

*hugs*
At least today (friday) you should Not be going anywhere.
Stay at home. Hang in There.
Love
Mom