Now I just need to find at least one more so I have a spare. After spending hours searching for Superhero for Jonathan or Blankie for Christopher, I know how badly they can be needed. So for anyone reading this, it's baby blue bumpy minky on one side and baby blue satin on the other with the satin edging. I will happily reimburse and pay shipping if you find one.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Insight from the Dalai Lama:
There is almost no area of human life today that is not touched by the effects of science and technology. Yet are we clear about the place of science in the totality of human life-what exactly it should do and by what it should be governed? This last point is critical because unless the direction of science is guided by consciously ethical motivation, especially compassion, its effects may fail to bring benefit.
State of my sink: Shiny!
3 comments:
Have you checked Ebay?
http://cgi.ebay.com/Baby-Gear-Blue-Velour-Minky-Dot-Satin-Soft-Blanket-NEW_W0QQitemZ370017217974QQihZ024QQcategoryZ117020QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
I found it there. I'll buy it for you Jennie and get it to him ASAP.
Love
Mom
Hi Jennie
The Blanket is In the House. I'll bring it to his birthday party.
Love
Mom
Post a Comment