Friday, January 25, 2008

Good Grief

I never realized the length I would go to for a bit of peace and quiet (and less mess on my floors). I just bought these:
Why? Because Nico is cup picky. Always has been. I can not believe the amount of time and money I've spent finding cups he will use only to have him decide a few months later that they are no longer what he wants. *sigh* Now everything is CARS, Backyardigans, or Max and Ruby with Cars taking the lead. He'll only use his car sippy cup, otherwise it has to be a regular cup which of course is fine until he decides to see if gravity is still working (which, you know, it always is). So I just shelled out the $23 to get this 4pk from a 3rd party seller on Amazon. Now thinking about it, I probably should have checked out Ebay first but it just doesn't matter. I'm just trying to preserve my carpet a little longer.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

We just bought the little guy some cups! Why did I not save those?