Wow, where to start....
*We are working on Nico's sleep schedule. I know it's going to be hard and he's going to fight me at every turn but please pray that I'll be victorious in getting him on a 10p-6:30a sleep schedule with a 1hr nap around 11a. I know, it's pathetic that I'm praying for a 10p bedtime but that would be such an improvement over the current 12m.
*I'm restarting my shiny sink ticker. *sigh* I keep trying but everything has been nuts around here. I get it shined during the day but evenings haven't been good and I wake up to a sink full of dirty dishes.
*End of the semester tomorrow. I can't believe the school year is half over already! There have been ups and downs and there is still much to be done, but I'm very pleased with the progress that all the boys have made!
*That also means only 11 more school days until our 100 day party!
*I started working on my cross-stitch again! It's probably been close to a year since I worked on it (it's a Classic Pooh birth announcement for Nico). I'm working on getting myself up an hour before Nico so I can get dressed including make-up, do my sit-ups, get some tea, and have some time for quiet meditation or my cross-stitch. I'm hoping if I can make his schedule work to get up maybe 1½hrs before him (as Mark is leaving) so I can have time for both.
*With the schedule change I'm also implementing a new thing with the big boys where when I get them up at 7:30a we read a classic and cuddle on the couch for 30min. A much nicer start to the day which I'm hoping will encourage them to move a bit quicker when 8a comes around.
*I have to get Nico's birthday party invitations out in the next couple of days. How in the heck did that happen that I'm sending out invitations for his 2nd birthday?!?!?!?!
*The Whiskey Bros. tasting is this week. Mike and Rita will be spending 2 nights here this week and things will be crazy as the culmination of a few months planning finally all comes together. Please send as much positive energy as you can to Mark and Mike for this event. They've worked so hard and are so excited about this and I really want to see it be a wonderful success for them.
*On a less happy note, please keep my Godfather Kim in your thoughts and prayers. She is at an extremely high risk for breast cancer (as in it's a matter of when, not if) and they've found a lump so they are getting her under the knife tomorrow. Please pray/send positive energy that if this is cancer, it has been caught early and is easily treatable. Thanks!
Back to the trenches. I still have tons of things on my to-do list and very few of them have been crossed off (as usual)
1 comment:
Good luck on the new schedule. May ALL the boys cooperate.
Send my love to Kim. May the surgery go smoothly and everything be easily taken care of.
Love
Mom
Post a Comment