It was grocery shopping day today. We were out of enough stuff to make a trip to New Leaf worthwhile rather than doing a straight Safeway run so we stopped there first. They always have yummy organic stuff but I always leave there cringing at how much I just spent for a handful of items which is why I rarely go in. Unfortunately, they are the only place to get the vitamins for the kids so it has to be done occasionally.
Today while we were browsing a bit, we found their oriental section and they had tons of different miso soup bases and tofu packages. Miso soup with tofu is one of Nick's most favorite thing in the entire world so when he asked, I said sure. It was something besides corn dogs so I was all for it. The thing is, he doesn't call it miso soup. It's Tofu Soup! Why?! Because that's the part that he just cant' get enough of.
So let's hear it for Tofu Soup! The favorite meal of my 5yr old.
No comments:
Post a Comment