Not a pleasant day to say the least. I woke up in a good enough mood but I'm not sure if the rest of the day was me ending up on edge and staying there or everyone else conspiring to drive me out of my freaking mind. I'm pretty sure it was the latter tho.
So it starts with boys getting up late. Ok, fine. We'll deal. Then I try to do a quick discussion with Matthew, looking at his lesson plans for the week and what's gotten done so far and what is still to be done and can he fit it in or what. Should take about 10min. Except I kept getting interrupted about everything and anything under the sun. It took 30+min to get this one thing done.
And that's pretty much how my life is right now. I keep plodding along trying hard to get things organized but someone always comes behind me and undoes whatever I've done. I keep trying but with the remodel thrown in, I've fallen way behind and today we got hit with the news that we are massively overdrawn because we got hit with more remodel expenses plus kids needing clothes and Chris needing schoolbooks and all of them needing shoes all at once. I thought we were okay but with all the house stuff constantly draining money out of the account, I can't keep a baseline tally going in my head any more.
After finding this out, our new faucet head in the kitchen made a bid for freedom coming completely off and spraying water everywhere.
I have KSW testing tomorrow morning and I've forgotten a ton of material but have had no time to practice.
Nicholas is in one of his moods where he refused to listen to anyone for any reason at all period. It's getting extremely old.
I filed an extension on my taxes but I'm pretty sure that's run out now and they still aren't filed. In fact all those papers are in one of the 5 boxes in my bedroom that I need to deal with.
Next week is shaping up to be even crazier than this week with not only our current normal stuff which includes 3 days of therapy per week instead of 2 but Nicholas needs to go to KSW M-Th so he can test for his yellow belt on Saturday so we can stop having to go in the afternoon and breaking up our day, Matt & Jon have dental cleanings scheduled for Monday afternoon and Matt has an ortho consult on Tuesday after Nick and Jon have swim. Plus we have our first ES meeting on Friday morning.
Yeah, freaking shoot me. There really aren't enough hours in the day to do it all and I can't find much to cut. I'm trying to consolidate a bit more but that's about the best I can do. I'm starting to wonder just how little sleep I can live with because that is seriously eating up the biggest chunk of my days. Heck, I've already almost completely cut out recreational reading (which is seriously making me cranky). There's not a lot of fat left to trim.
No comments:
Post a Comment