Mark did manage to finish all the handrailings for the front porch today. This means that for the first time in about 13yrs we actually have handrails for the entire porch. Don't get me started on that one.
I went on a 11.8mi bike ride with Matt this morning but on the way home found that my bike was making a weird noise in certain gears. Mark took a look at it and found that the entire gear assembly hadn't been put together correctly so he took that back and got it exchanged for me. Turns out that it is on sale this week so he was also able to get a refund of the price difference. Woohoo!
I made a lot of headway on the boxes that had everything dumped into them when we went to paint and recarpet our bedroom. I had tried to get everything handled nicely beforehand and it hadn't happened and so now, 4mos later, I'm finally getting through them. *sigh* I'll be really happy once it's done. It's vital to getting the bills dealt with since there were more bills in those boxes. Ugh!
Also made sure to do more Prairie Primer and a spelling lesson with Jon. Both of those were supposed to be 1yr courses where are now on year 3. Also got another 6 chapters of history discussed with Matthew. Only 2 more to go and we are done with last years history and I won't be doing discussion with his history this year so one less thing for me to do. Yay!
Tomorrow is starting an insanely busy week. In addition to our current activity schedule, Jon has an extra hour of therapy, both Jon & Matt have dental cleanings, Matt has a consult for braces, and Nicholas needs to go to Little Ninjas all 4 days this week so he can try to be ready to test on Saturday for his yellow belt. Oh yeah, and sometime this week I need to get to Costco and Sears. Ackackack!
I know things will get done and we will get through all of this. I keep breathing and putting one foot in front of the other to get through it all. And sneak off occasionally to stick my nose in a book for a few minutes.
No comments:
Post a Comment