Thankfully Morticia is still with us. Unfortunately, we aren't 100% sure what we are dealing with. The good news, it's nothing systemic, all congestion appears to be located in the nasal cavity, the lungs sound clear. The bad news, as the vet was telling us it was likely just a head cold but we'd do antibiotics to make sure, Tisha spit out a tooth. The roots were still attached so it didn't rot out and there was a bloody hole where it had come from. Best guess, abscess. Less likely but possible, cancer. Problem is the diagnostic procedure for this would run around $700 that we just don't have right now so we are doing the antibiotics and hoping that it's just the abscess.
But this means that in addition to having to administer meds to Padme 2-3xs/day, I have to make sure I know Tisha has eaten so I can administer her meds once a day. Wheeee!!! This is more fun than dosing kids. NOT
No comments:
Post a Comment