Thursday, December 04, 2008

Second DT Day

Well, I made a mistake and didn't double check my times. Turns out, they don't come in until around 12:30p on Thursdays. I was there at 9am thinking I was running late. Not like I minded at all. I hung out in my truck, drinking my starbucks and reading my book. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. I also got a little bit of Christmas shopping done so all was well. I ended up making a couple of sales today which was a total bonus and I have a few emails to send out tomorrow to follow up on a couple of people who had said they were going to order. With me paying the shipping, my commission this time out will be small but since these are my first gigs, I'd rather a smaller commission this time but return customers rather than less sales now and people not as interested.

Mike did great with the boys, even if Nico's new phrase of the day was "I kill Jonny!" Gotta love video games and of course, they play the ones I don't like when Mike is in charge. *sigh* I should have told him where the guitars where so Nico could practice. LOL

Went to game night afterwards and Mark met us there once his plane landed but we were all tired so took off early (tho Christopher got to stay longer with a friend). Of course, it's not like the kids gave us any break once we got home and it's been over an hour of yelling at them to get them to bathe and do their evening pick-up. *sigh* I really just want to finish my current book and go to sleep.

1 comment:

linda said...

http://www.chorewars.com

It's not an organizer of chores, but a motivator of doing them. :) Even if Ian says he got tricked - he still makes sure he gets his chores done.