Friday, December 05, 2008

52:94 Stolen by Kelley Armstrong

The second book in the Women of the Otherworld series. I loved the first book and this was well written but there was a lot less diving into the characters than the first and I'm pretty sure it's because she was introducing the new characters that the next couple of books will be about. I understand that motivation since this series jumps between characters frequently but at the same time, I was a bit disappointed that this almost seemed to be the sole reason for writing this book. We really learned nothing new about Elena or the pack, it was a very simple kidnap/rescue/revenge plot. Still a fun read and it was nice jumping back into the world since I've been away for a bit and am now reading the whole series but still lacking in the depth department that characterized the first.

No comments: