Wednesday, December 10, 2008
52:95 Dime Store Magic by Kelley Armstrong
Fun book. Not deep (wasn't expecting deep) but a good fun read. I stayed up last night to finish it between coughing fits because I just didn't want to put it down. I'm glad the author didn't go with the total "happily ever after" ending the character was expecting but rather a more realistic approach (well, as realistic as you can get considering the material LOL). I found this book to be more fast-paced with better character development and personal interaction than the last one. I'm thinking the last one may have been an aberration for the author. I hope so as I am enjoying these books and the characters. One person told me that since she weaves the stories of so many women into these books that you sort of get hooked on the first woman you meet and the others don't grip you as well but I have to say I didn't find that to be true. I found Paige just as interesting as Elena and am starting the next book to see what else Paige's life has in store for her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment