Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I took melatonin around 1a and the kids were up at 2a so I'm guessing Santa came somewhere in the time between. The kids started coming into our room around 4a and made sure we didn't sleep past 6:15a since we all know that sleeping in on Christmas morning is against Nature's Law. Not only had Santa come but in his short time here, he managed to locate Jonathan's DS which has been missing for months. Despite my trying to slow things down, the kids tore through their presents like the Tasmanian Devil with flying wrapping paper filling the air. Since all is now quiet as they are busy with their new toys, I can only assume that they were happy with what they received. Now to find some food for them (we conked before pre-making our breakfast last night) and a bit of clean up before we head off to visit with my dad. Here's hoping the weather improves before we have to leave as it's raining buckets right now.

Merry Christmas to all!

No comments: