The next book in the Women of the Otherworld series. This time we follow Jamie Vegas, necromancer, during a shoot for a television show but of course, she ends up finding much more than she bargained for and the ghosts just won't leave her alone.
It's been fun watching Jamie grow as a character from the ditz we met back in Industrial Magic through Broken and now to her own novel. The book managed to explore a bit of where she's come and why certain things were important to her but allowed her to grow and figure out who she is and what she really wants from life. Of course, it also introduced the main character of the next book and saw several of favorites from previous books make appearances. Continuing to be a very fun series. I'm starting the last book that is currently out in paperback and am having to chant to myself "I WILL wait for the next one to come in paperback before buying it, I WILL wait for the next one to come in paperback" I might be able to pull it off this one last time but the book after that is going to be about the Men of the Otherworld and I'm really hoping we learn a lot more about Jeremy and I'm not sure I'm going to be able to hold off on that one.
No comments:
Post a Comment