Friday, October 17, 2008

Well Check-ups

Jonathan and Nico had their well checks with the pedi yesterday. Both are doing just fine. Only item of note is that I'm thinking Jonathan is either getting ready to follow Matthew's growth or is about to grow 6" as for the first time in his entire life, his weight percentage is about 2xs his height. Considering I checked him just a few months ago and he was still perfectly proportioned, I'm guessing the latter but only time will tell.

After that I managed to do the Costco shopping with just those two since Mark took the older boys back to his office after lunch and they were still behaving. It was nice just having some time with the younger ones and I remember to bring Nico's DS into the store with me which meant we had a very pleasant trip. And I even stayed totally on budget tho since so much was large objects it made for a lot of fun getting it all in the truck afterwards. The kids don't really need foot room do they?

No comments: