Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Got tagged again

I have to say, the meme thing is kinda fun. I got tagged for this one by Robin. Only problem is I'm not sure how many more weird things I can come up with since I think everything about me is pretty much already out there but I'll give it a whirl.

1. I'm literally addicted to books. As in could probably use a 12-step program of some sort. It's been getting worse as I've gotten on this kick to read all the classics. I'm currently stressing out because I'm not sure I can complete my new challenge of 104 books before the end of the year. I may spend all of December reading and ignoring everything else. So if you don't hear from me, you know why.

2. I'm forever spraining things but I've only ever broken a finger bone and my big toe. Go figure. From what I hear, I think I would rather have broken things. It sounds a lot less painful with a shorter recovery time.

3. My dream house has a huge library room, tons of windows, a turret, a huge walk-in pantry for my new canning hobby, and a backyard big enough for 4 boys to run wild plus a vegetable garden and chicken coop.

4. I learned to cross-stitch so I could quit smoking. It worked too and I've been nicotine free for over 11yrs now. I just wish my hand would heal quicker so I can get back to stitching.

5. I love to bake but hate to cook. Seriously, let's make cookies, cakes, breads, you name it but the second I have to actually "cook" like dinner, I somehow get nauseous at the thought of standing in the kitchen.

6. I am currently in the middle of 7 different books and am actually making good steady, if slow, progress in at least 5 if them.

7. Even tho I have 7 siblings, I'm the only one in the world with those two parents.

Ok, now the rules say I have to tag 7 other people and link to them. Hmmmm...not sure who all reads my blog and especially someone who hasn't already been tagged by this meme but I'll give it a go:

1. Mom
2. Crystal
3. Linda
4. Christopher
5. Matthew
6. Meg
7. Louisa

No comments: