Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I didn't leave the house today

I know, I know, I was shocked too. Wednesday is typically one of our quieter days with just KSW taking us out in the evening and otherwise we are home trying to catch up from the previous two crazy days. This week, however, Mark was working in SLC from Monday morning to Wednesday afternoon (as opposed to Tues night) and the boys all voted for staying home and spending time with daddy rather than KSW.

Of course they didn't actually do that as Matthew and Christopher were still catching up on schoolwork (which is still not done *sigh*) and Jonathan finally got his work done and stuck his nose in a gameboy. That was all okay with me tho as I got to watch Mark cook dinner from the couch while watching Kitchen Nightmares. I don't get to do anything like that much but boy, it felt good. I definitely need to try and do a little more of that.

No comments: