We got home from soccer and found out some friends had decided to escape the heat at their house across the bay by hitting the beach in Pacifica. We all changed into shorts or swimsuits, grabbed some towels, and headed off to go play with them. It was so nice just hanging and chatting and playing and enjoying the beautiful day. Mark got to play with his new camera that he won at a company party last night so maybe I'll even get some pics off him later although some of them scare me. Like the ones he was taking of the trail mix while I was driving. (Seriously, that just seems wrong to me. I mean, I know Mark is just kind of wrong but that just seemed more than his normal level of wrongness.)
We ended up bringing Eleven home with us so now the kids are camped out in the living room catching her up on Doctor Who. I've got books and chocolate and will soon have tea. *bliss*
No comments:
Post a Comment