Thursday, November 29, 2007

We saw Santa


We took the boys to Discovery Kingdom on Saturday to visit with Mark's high school buddy and his family. We took advantage of the fact that they had Santa visiting them there with a short line to take the boys to sit on his lap. Amazingly enough, Nico actually sat with him and didn't scream. I think this is the first time out of four kids at this age that I haven't been in the Santa pic. LOL

The big disappointment of the night tho is that they had advertised on their website that they had snow. Now we were a bit skeptical when Disneyland said it snowed during their parade but this said that they transformed part of their park into a Winter Wonderland and "Who says it never snows in Northern California! Giant snowflakes, icicles and blankets of snow have transformed Lakeside Pavilion into an enchanting winter wonderland." I remember going to there as a child and they would get snow machines and have real snow. Imagine our disappointment when their "snow" was one single bubble machine above Frosty's head. :(

2 comments:

Robin said...

This turned out great! Your boys look like they've all gone through huge growth spurts!!

Auntie M said...

Gorgeous Picture. I want mine soon.
Moose and I need to go to Discovery Kingdom again. I really like it there. Even if the "snow" sucks. Maybe now that it's colder they'll make better snow?
Love
Mom