Didn't see the tigers this trip but we had a lovely outing at the zoo yesterday. The weather was just gorgeous and the big boys all enjoyed their classes. Nico, of course, had to remind me why I hadn't gone out of my way to take him to the zoo before by wanting nothing to do with the animals unless it was to get in the cage with them so he could run free. *insert eye roll here*
Matthew and Christopher told me about the animals they saw on their docent tour but I'm still trying to get details of their class. I do know that they got to visit the Animal Rescue Center which is a special treat. Wish I could have done it. :(
After the docent tours, Christopher and Matthew met back with us at the playground, the natural habitat for boys. LOL
We had a nice lunch and then wondered over to ride the train. I still hadn't had a chance to see the new Grizzly exhibit so we headed over there and then started winding our way back out.
We got home about 4p and then I took care of a few things until Lucero showed up to watch the boys. Mark had scored tickets to the Sharks games, 3 rows from the glass. Good seats, too bad the Sharks didn't show up. We left when the score was 4-1 to relieve Lucero and also to spare ourselves the pain of watching the trainwreck.
1 comment:
You got to go to That Game? Major Bummer. We stopped listening about that point. It was ugly.
Post a Comment