(yeah, okay, apparently I'm in a talkative mood today LOL) But you know, I just gotta laugh at Nico. He can be infuriating with his tantrums some days but then we have days like today where he's just in a good mood all day. He runs through the house saying "tickle tickle tickle" and laughing hysterically at himself. His newest phrase is "Uh oh". Over and over and over again he'll do something and say "uh oh" and then crack up laughing again. Pretty much everything he does results in either his laughing his head off at himself or a tantrum and I much prefer the former. Of course, I have to say I prefer the uh-oh to his other 2 new tricks, one of which is to lick his fingers and then wipe them on people (all while laughing) or acting like he's going to give a kiss and then at the last second handing out a raspberry instead. Crazy kid!
Thursday, November 08, 2007
You just gotta laugh
(yeah, okay, apparently I'm in a talkative mood today LOL) But you know, I just gotta laugh at Nico. He can be infuriating with his tantrums some days but then we have days like today where he's just in a good mood all day. He runs through the house saying "tickle tickle tickle" and laughing hysterically at himself. His newest phrase is "Uh oh". Over and over and over again he'll do something and say "uh oh" and then crack up laughing again. Pretty much everything he does results in either his laughing his head off at himself or a tantrum and I much prefer the former. Of course, I have to say I prefer the uh-oh to his other 2 new tricks, one of which is to lick his fingers and then wipe them on people (all while laughing) or acting like he's going to give a kiss and then at the last second handing out a raspberry instead. Crazy kid!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment