Monday, November 05, 2007

Just another manic monday

Nothing out of the ordinary, nothing crazier than any other Monday, just a pretty typical day around here. I took Jonathan to OT and came home to teach math to the two older boys which consisted of me alternating problems with each of them while all curled up on my bed with Nico nursing off to his nap (hours early thanks to the time change) and the housecleaner taking care of things in the background. It was a really nice morning. After Jonathan got home, I made them lunch while the baby still slept and then watched as they played card games and I graded some papers. The afternoon was filled with more lessons, repeatedly telling Nico to leave the phonics kit alone, and yet more math. Then off to drop them all at Kuk Sool Wan and pick up a few items for dinner where Mark joined me to take Nico so I could work out.

Yeah, I could handle a lot more days like this one. Just flowing along life's river.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Did I hear House Keeper? I am green with envy :)