This has been ridiculous. Every single time I have a break from running around with the kids so I'll be home and can manage to get things done around the house, I get sick again. This time it coincided with the 2 days this week that Mark was home. Ugh! I went through almost a box of Kleenex and I did go through an entire bag of throat drops and 6 servings of jello and as many popsicles. My throat is raw and my nose dripping or stuffy (it alternates). Yesterday I was running a low-grade fever which thankfully seems to be gone today but I'm still feeling horrible.
I have 2wks until the start of school so I'm really hoping to be feeling better quickly so I can get us ready on time. I've got almost all the materials ready to go so I just need to go through everything to make sure we have what we need and I'm familiar with the material before assigning it and discussing it with the boys. I will definitely be making it a point to post more on what the the boys are doing on the school blog since this will be a much different year than previous years with me designing the curriculum.
1 comment:
Feel better dear. Get lots of rest and don't worry about school. You'll be ready. Sounds like some chicken soup is in order! Eat some raw honey for your throat.
Post a Comment