Friday, July 10, 2009

Heading out

Seems like I've barely been home this week with running the kids around everywhere and now we are really leaving town to head down south for Mark's cousin's wedding (say that 5xs fast). It's a whirlwind trip as we leave today after zoo class to drive down for the wedding on Saturday and then leave as early as we can get moving on Sunday for the return trip since Mark heads out to SLC at 6am on Monday morning. This trip starts the rest of he** month for us as Mark will be gone more than he will be home for the rest of the month while the kids camps schedules will be leaving me driving all over like a crazy person (for the record had I known that Mark wasn't going to be around, I would have scheduled things differently) so I will barely be home myself. While the both of us will hardly be home, we also need to plan a birthday party and I need to do a bunch of research and ordering of school curriculum so we can start on time in August and I can hopefully get Christopher into the college class he wants.

But basically, if you don't hear from me by mid-August send out the search parties. Anytime before that tho, and it's too be expected.

***Side Note***
Absolutely useless blithering here but I just got in the phone covers for me and Jonathan and they are wonderful. My phone is now a deep dark purple and Jonathan's is green leaves with a chimpanzee. Now to find a small Tinkerbell window decal to put on the cover and I will be super happy!

No comments: