Well, after continuing to get shunted straight to voicemail when we called I finally emailed the camp mother and asked her to ask Chris to turn his phone back on last night. She emailed me this morning to let me know he had lost his phone and she thought I knew that as he had said he was going to call us. Apparently when he asked an RA if he could use their phone to call me, they told him to use his own and somehow it was not made clear to them that he had lost it. So at least I finally knew the story of why we hadn't heard from him. She did make sure to tell me that he is eating well and they are keeping an eye for him to make sure he eats snacks and such. She was hypoglycemic herself at that age so knows the signs.
His highness finally deigned to spare me a few minutes from his busy schedule and called me this afternoon. I heard great details about his bug bites but had to drag out of him that he was having a good time. Go figure. LOL While I was on the phone with him, his roommate found his phone in the grass outside. It's still working so all is well there. My biggest concern was that he was having a good time and taking care of himself and it sounds like that is the case so I'm much more at ease. I will try to restrain myself from bugging him too often and will try my hardest to get his brothers to back off a little as well. It's hard tho as Jonathan is really missing him, especially with Matthew at camp in the afternoons too.
So 100 texts a day isn't too much, right?!
1 comment:
100 text messages might be a bit much. Keep it down to 50, ok? :D
Glad he finally called and found his phone.
Good news that he is enjoying himself.
See you on Sunday.
Love
Mom
Post a Comment