It started off as feeling very ill while working out on Monday and I've been feeling icky all week and it's finally decided to go full-on migraine today. I've taken Excedrin which so far has not worked and done all the other things that one should do for a migraine and have yet to get relief. Really hoping that another couple of doses of Excedrin will knock it out for good as I do not want to be dealing with this all weekend too.
Any favorite methods for getting rid of migraines are happily accepted at this point, so long as they do not include the words "lavender" anywhere in them. Lavender gives me headaches rather than taking them away or being soothing.
1 comment:
Caffeine! - Interestingly some migraines will get worse, some get better.
Mine usually get better if I take a NoDoze pill or two. And Advil is my pain reliever of choice.
Since you are my daughter, hopefully yours are the same.
Take two expressos and call me in the am.
Love
Mom
Post a Comment