The dead are trying to break down the wall, the dragons are attacking, and Lebennen, Tehanu, Tenar, and the wizards of Roke must figure out how to make whole what has been broken...or do they need to break what was once made? These are the questions they must answer as they are brought together along with Orm Irian, daughter of Kelessain, and Alder, the mender.
I enjoyed this book but found it harder to get into and follow everything going on. Maybe I was just tired every time I picked it up but I think it was just a more disjointed story with more people trying to have their voices heard. Sometimes that works well in a story, sometimes it makes it harder to follow what's going on. This time, it made it harder for me. I still enjoyed it but it was not my favorite of the series.
Page count: 211p/12,763p ytd
No comments:
Post a Comment