What is it with Nico and his love of disturbing my sleep? It's never at the expense of his own as he can always fall asleep after waking me up but he has this uncanny knowledge of when my alarm is going to go off and waking me up 30min before that so I never really get back to sleep, especially when he proceeds to squirm all over me for that 30min. My favorite is when he refuses to let me out of bed when the alarm goes off and I end up staying in bed with his squirming all over me for another 30min where I'm not able to sleep but I'm not able to get up and get my day going either.
It's annoying.
Really annoying.
But today he decided to do himself one better and during his morning squirm, he bashed me full force in the mouth with that hard head of his (I swear it's lined with adamantium or something) and he did this 5min before my alarm went off, 20min after he had squirmed into bed with me. So now I have a lovely fat lip and swollen jaw to start my morning with and he STILL wouldn't let me out of bed when my alarm went off!!!!
I swear, I'm finding a new place to sleep with a locked door and soundproofing.
2 comments:
Owie. :(
Big Harold claims he has solid Neutronium. I think Nico has found something harder. XD
*hugs*
Mom
Oh, I feel your pain, sista, I really do! Nico and Cara must marry when they are older because just imagine their kids and what sleepers they will be, bwahahahaha.
Post a Comment