I spent most of the day out of the house and when I was home, I was busy trying to catch up on laundry, AYSO stuff, and whatever other stuff I could fit in so it's not until now that I've really looked up. The good news is that Matthew and Jonathan both got all their dental work done today so hopefully that will be the last for them for a while. Matthew decided to tough it out and get all four crowns put on at once so he'd be done. Now he's trying to get used to having teeth again since the old ones were so worn down. Thankfully these are baby teeth and should fall out in a year or two. I also got the news on what Jason needs done and the estimate on that. Looks like his dad will be paying that so that helps. Mark and I are hoping that once he is working from home 2 days a week that I'll be able to get over and get some work done as well. That would be the best news of all.
After getting home from a 3hr dental visit I got 30min to switch over laundry and do dishes before taking Christopher to the beach for his yearbook staff photo. Once we got home at 4p I finally got to eat lunch.
In all this craziness tho, I still managed to do 2-10Min Trainer workouts this morning (abs and yoga) and the cardio one this evening. I'm hoping to do as well tomorrow. We have Nico's zoo class and then I'm picking up the boys and immediately heading over the hill to take Jason to his counseling appointment. Not sure if we are going to try and get to KSW or not. I'm guessing not which will be just fine by me.
No comments:
Post a Comment