As if that weren't bad enough, the next 6 days are going to be crazy busy (so if I'm not back here by the end of the month, send out the search party) so I'm going to be in "survival" mode.
Let's take a look at just how insane I am, shall we?
Today's list:
- Go to AT&T store to see if they can get my information off my old phone and then set it up as Jason's phone.
- Drop off several boxes at Goodwill
- Take Nico to zoo class
- Feed everyone lunch
- Stop at bank to get cash from paycheck, set-up Jason with a savings account
- Take boys to park for last meeting with ES (today is last day of school for Jonathan and Matthew)
- Get over to Costco to do the shopping
- Figure out something for dinner
- Homeschool meeting
- Collapse
Tomorrow is slightly less insane with just packing for the weekend, swim classes, taking the boys to see the new Star Trek, and then out to dinner but I'll still be gone from 1:30 until probably close to 10p and we leave as early as possible on Friday for Baycon, hence the packing for 7.
Yikes!
1 comment:
drinks = good
hope y'all get to see the new trek flick, heard it's good!! i'm still waiting, haha! ;)
Post a Comment