With Christopher's play rehearsal every day and all the other activities, the first play tonight, and just the general craziness that goes on around here I totally lost track of days and didn't realize I hadn't posted since Monday. I haven't been able to make any more headway around the house tho I have been maintaining what I did get done and I've been doing at least one 10min Trainer session a day (more if I can manage it). I've also been sticking to my new eating plan pretty well. A few cheats with our anniversary but nothing awful. Really working on trying to eat breakfast before noon (more like before 8a) and I got a new scale and pedometer in. The scale is actually accurate too!!! It's amazing how you step on it multiple times and all the weights are within a .5lb of each other instead of 10lbs of each other. I'm currently using the pedometer to see what my average number of steps is and then I'll work on trying to up them.
The big boys have Moin Pan again tomorrow and then the finals are next Saturday, the day after they test for their new belts. Yes, everyone but Jason did just test last month. Apparently like with swim, they are handing out new levels like candy to my kids. Christopher, Matthew, and Jonathan will be getting their red belts and Jason will be getting his yellow stripe.
Tons to do this weekend. I have a bunch of stuff to do for AYSO, plus all that bill paying and checkbook balancing stuff, and I want to work on cleaning my desk a bit and work on the boys room some more. At least we can still see the floor in there from last weekend. That's an improvement over the last 2mos where we couldn't walk in there without taking our lives in our hands.
1 comment:
It's not a Boy thing. Meg's room can look like a bomb has hit it most days. Lazy mare, that she is. I hope that you get to have some downtime this weekend too.
Post a Comment