Migraine that is. It hit about 10am today, not huge but definitely had me feeling at way less than 100%. I got home from the kids swim class and tried getting some more caffeine and protein into me to see if that did it since I actually worked out this morning. No dice. I tried drinking lots of water and having some vegetable soup in case I was dehydrated. Still no luck. Ate some yogurt and took some Excedrin. Nada. Had to take kids to KSW and YAW and do the grocery shopping with Nicholas in tow. Thankfully he was really good and I was able to move slowly and he stayed with me. Of course, that good behavior is now being paid for in spades as it's bedtime and he's running around like a maniac and yelling. Oh, god, the yelling.
I have no idea what triggered the migraine, whether it was just working out again after a few weeks of basic inactivity although I took that under consideration and didn't too a really streneous workout and I kept an eye on my HR with my monitor and while it got higher than usual, I would then pause and get some water to bring it down. Maybe it was the fact that I took my vitamins and supplements today for the first time in a few weeks? The stress of trying to get back into the swing of things? I just don't know. Hopefully a good night's sleep will see it gone tho because I wasn't able to get things done today and I am too far behind to be able to take days off.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Dinner -
Bird's Eye SteamFresh Grilled Chicken in Creamy Alfredo with Vegetables (plus added fresh peas)
No comments:
Post a Comment