That's always the fun part after a long time off, trying to get the kids (and *ahem* myself *cough cough*) back onto any kind of schedule. Late nights have led to late mornings and it's impossible to get everyone back on track without me losing my sh*t multiple times. So I opted to do things a little differently this time. I KNEW that we hadn't even had a day in advance of being on schedule and since technically Matthew and Jonathan don't start back to school until Wedn, I scheduled more like a 1/2 days worth of work and just concentrated on getting things moving in the right direction. I did one big thing for myself and that was get Matthew's guitar lesson rescheduled so it's right after Jonathan's therapy so we just have a crazy morning but then don't have to leave the house the rest of the day. Hopefully that will make our Monday's a bit more productive. We'll see but my fingers are crossed.
Right now I'm sitting in a fairly clean home with no kids asleep although they are all in bed. I have a gazillion things to do that didn't get done over the 2wk break so I need to work on that (little things like lesson plans, grading papers, you know nothing super important J/K).
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Quote for the day:
You get credit for what you finish, not for what you start. ~unkown
Dinner:
Crockpot Apricot Chicken (new recipe, well received)
Rice, Steamed Broccoli and Carrots
No comments:
Post a Comment